Want to Ease Your
Cash Flow Burden? PayGo workers compensation is a great Solution.
We know that cash flow is important to your
business, and Workers' Compensation premiums don't help to ease the cash flow burden. Through our PayGo program, you pay your Workers' Compensation premium based on actual payroll each time your
payroll is run.
Traditional billing for workers’
compensation can create cash flow issues for small business owners. Premium payment is divided into 9 installments along with a 25% down payment and installments fees – which can mean an additional
payment at year’s end.
How it works
- One of our payroll affiliates receives payroll information each time you processes payroll.
- Workers’ compensation premiums are based on the actual payroll – calculated each time payroll is processed
Our market leading payroll billing solution can benefit
you and your business in a number of ways.
- Eliminates large premium down payments
- Minimizes audit adjustments
- Premium is calculated on actual payrolls
- Improved cash flow management
- Efficient online options – like online audit and premium wage reports – that help them save time
- No monthly billing or finance fees
- Coverage Benefits and services that help make up for lost wages and help get employees back to work a full
week earlier than average.